Re: Solar battery chargers

To: "L Jordan" <ay107@lafn.org>,
Subject: Re: Solar battery chargers
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:15:33 -0700
I don't know but I just bought one this morning from Kragens Auto Store.
$29.95. My '70 Blondie sits outside for months at a time without me running
it, and I got tired of the battery going dead. It sits flat on the dash, and
a small red LED lights up showing it's providing a charge to the cigarette
lighter - mine is always active even without the ignition key. Let's see it
has worked, a month later. The unit is guaranteed for 5 years.

Fred - So.SF
badroc