RE: Rear brakes

To: "'Steven Harvey'" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear brakes
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:22:21 -0600
>From what I can remember the hooked one goes on first and the open end
points downward and towards the front of the car.  Then from the opposite
side the mate to it clips in to it.  Then the two others (each has a tab in
the center of them) go from front to back of car and butt up against the
cylinder housing.  Mine were a very tough fit.  It made me wonder if I had
done it wrong.  But, these were new from Ross at Sports Imports and they
came packaged this way.  Please let me know if I did it wrong too.  Mine
seemed way too tight.  The last shim wanted to spread out and that can't be
good for keeping the assembly attached to the main brake housing.  Larry.