Who's wearing the pants?

Subject: Who's wearing the pants?
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:14:48 -0400
Not me, Im grabbing the list mom skirt for few minutes.  I will return it.  As
theres a
lot of new faces on the list it might be time again to suggest a run through
that old FAQ
at the team.net site  if its even still there.  Victor scolded me for this a
year or
more ago and rightly so - Its a good idea to put a signature on the end of
posts
including what part of the country youre in and more importantly, what year
and model of
car youve got.  I know theres been a few questions asked lately that I
havent replied
to, as I couldnt remember if the poster had a 1600 or 2000.  That info on the
bottom of
each post does help.
Okay, Im taking my skirt off now.

Brian '69 2000