RE: 311s Fun Run Pics up! Check it out!

To: "'Francis Anand'" <francis67datsun@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: 311s Fun Run Pics up! Check it out!
From: "Prasad, Sunil" <sprasad@tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:17:00 -0400
        Alvin
        You were about 45 minutes late and before you got there everybody
was crowed at Frances car
        we all know that it is the Best High windshield car out there. just
look at the work        Frances has done. OH they were looking at your car
because somebody did not buy the car and        wanted to show his wife what
he had missed. None of the datsun roadster owns get upset they  are just
proud to own the car they have fixed or see a nice roaster and talk about
it.
        you have a nice roaster. Be a proud owner.