Re: oil leak?

To: Mike <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: oil leak?
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Mike, just about any oil leak is going to find its way
to where you mentioned.  Inspect it closely for the
trail to where it started.  The valve cover leak is
the obvious culprit.  Watch it while it runs, if the
leak continues, and try to get underneath and trace
it.  I was pretty sure my rear seal was leaking, but
turned out to be a oil pan gasket. Try the easy stuff
first.

Mike Harper
Charleston SC