Silly Wiring Question

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silly Wiring Question
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:28:15 -0700
Hey Folks,

I have a nagging wiring issue I could use the collective genius of the group to
solve.  My ignition wire that connects to the starter has a nasty habit of
sliding off.  I took the starter out last week and re-wired the bugger, put a
new (unshielded) female head connector on the wire, but after a morning of
zipping around town, the car refused to start...  (With all other electrical
components happy.)  I am sure the wire slipped off again.  (Did not feel like
getting under the car is 100+degree weather.)  So, on to the question.

How the heck do I make it so this silly wire stays on?  (While still being able
to take it off)

Thanks,

Ryan Bird
67 1600