looking for information on a custom roadster in Texas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for information on a custom roadster in Texas
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:51:39 EDT
Does anyone know the history of this 1966 Roadster located in Texas?  It was
built and sold from San Francisco.  It is red in color and has the following:

    This is a 1966 Datsun Roadster that has been modified/updated for
performance by the prior owner. Mods include 1)NapZ 2.2 Nissan engine with an
L20 head.2)Mikuni Solex Carbs 3)Mallory 140 fuel pump 4)Performance oil
filtering system with oil radiator 5)Soldered and heat shrunk wiring.
6)Custom gauges 7)Performance transmission with 4.68 rear end 8)Teflon
braided lines 9)Custom header and new exhaust 10)Competition fuel cell(Jaz
Racing) 11)Corbeau seats /Deitz racing harness 12)Optimus battery(heavy duty)
13)Custom Aluminum radiator. Many more many parts.14) Kenwood stereo &Amp

Please let me know if you know the history of this car.  I would also
appreciate any feedback about how you think this custom roadster would run.
Thanks,
David