brake pads and head

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake pads and head
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:09:55 -0700
Found a couple things laying around here that may be more useful to
someone else so if you are looking for some high performance racing
brake pads for the front of your roadster I have a set of Carbotech
Blue/Hawk Blues that I paid $150 for and never used them I will sell
them for $135 including shipping.
I also have one more brand new U-20 Cly head still in the box for sale
at $850 plus shipping if anyone needs these items or wants them please
let me know and I will be finding more stuff soon.
Les

--
Les Cannaday

Classic Datsun Motorsports