Re: Still having electrical problems

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, audela2@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still having electrical problems
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:17:27 +0000
In keeping with the basic troubleshooting principle
of starting with easy stuff and working toward
hard stuff, I would swap out the battery for
one from one of your other cars, known to be good.
If everything then works, its the dead battery
problem.  Dont try jumping, if the battery is
internally hosed up jumping will not work, and
might confuse your troubleshooting further.

Good Luck!
Jim
67 pushrod 2L 5spd
72 510 sportwagon