Clay Bar

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clay Bar
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:30:53 -0400
I don't know if all of you heard about Clay Bar but it is a great product to
be used before or after  waxing your car. I have been using it for about 4
years on my cars and it removes all the crap off of your paint that collects
when left outside or under trees etc.

I used it yesterday on my Miata when I waxed my car. The wax/cleaner didn't
remove all the crud and after waxing, the car was still not smooth. I got my
clay bar out and wet my car down and it made my Miata's finish as smooth as
a baby's ass :) I then applied another coat of wax.

Mothers makes it as do many other companies.