Anti-ebay parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-ebay parts
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:45:02 -0700
Hey All,

I acutally enjoyed the posts about my "ebay ettiquet" thread. Some people
agreed with me. Some didn't. Hey, makes the world go around...

Well, in keeping with my attitude about not sniping from ebay, I have two
parts I don't need and I am going to donate them to the list. They are not
expensive parts, but hey, parts is parts.

I have a 2000 header. Used. Pulled it off of my 67 2000. Looks bad, works
great. No cracks and ready to go. Free. You just pay shipping.

Late SU choke cable. Great condition. Knob says "choke". Looks brand new.
Free. You pay shipping.

Anyhow, first come first served.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy