Re: Jet Hot coating?

To: ewittinger@Pixelworks.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jet Hot coating?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:03:49 -0700
Eric,

I had my NOS 67 2000 header done at Jet Hot and it came back looking like
chrome. The part was out of my hands for 10 days and it looks terrific. The
price was reasonable and the service good. They have a website
www.jet-hot.com where you can get info. They are located in Arizona.

HTH,

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC