1967 Datsun 1600 Parts Car

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1967 Datsun 1600 Parts Car
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:08:53 -0700
Well its time to clean out the garage.  I've got a '67 parts car
that I've been hanging onto for about 5 years and we are going
to be moving in about 6 months.  I figure its time to start
parting it out.  Here's what I've got:

Complete body in primer condition - minor rust in a few places
Interior is pretty much gutted, although I do have most of the
gauges
2 original seats with head rests - need to be recovered
Drive train is fairly complete with the exception of the
"pumpkin" which I used to fix up my 67.5 1600
Engine is missing the carbs, but is otherwise fairly complete
I've got various other parts that came off another '67 so let me
know and I will look for you.

The car is in Sonora, CA which is near Modesto (about an hour
away)

It be interested in selling the whole car or any parts that
anyone is interested in.  Let me know what you would like and
what you are willing to offer on price.

Thanks,
Kevin