RE: rear differential help needed

To: Brian_Hollands@adp.com, sprague@ufl.edu
Subject: RE: rear differential help needed
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:41:23 -0400
Leonard,

If you go to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona beach, there are usually a half
dozen or more companies there that do custom narrowed Ford 8" or 9" rear
ends.  If you plan on building an insane monster horsepower car, a 9" Ford
is hard to beat.  For many years, it was the "standard" rear end for a lot
of drag racers.  If anyone can destroy a rear end, those boys and girls can
do it.  The 9" held up to the abuse admirably - even with monster sticky
gumballs on the back.

Sid
(pushing for Roadster presence at the Rod Run already!)

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076