ebay

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:16:13 -0700
With one item I had on ebay the first bidder emailed me stating that he
really wanted the part and asked if I would end the auction early (totally
legal on ebay) for what he was willing to pay. I gladly accepted and the
part only ended up being posted for a couple hours. Sometimes it doesn't
hurt to ask the seller, you may be able to strike a deal and both be happy.
Although many sellers are just waiting for those last few minutes of the
auction to see if a bidding war starts. Some of my auctions have ended this
way as well and I can not say that I was disappointed that the part sold for
more money. That is just the nature of the ebay beast.

Brian
'68 1600