Re: Does a 1600 valve cover fit a 2000?

To: Fermin V Vasquez <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Does a 1600 valve cover fit a 2000?
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
Fermin, if you take another look at E-Bay there is a
U-20 cam cover (valve cover) for sale just before the
1600 one you saw.  They do NOT interchange.  The U-20
cover looks pretty good.  Too pricey at his "buy it
now" price, but hurry, it sells in 19 hours!.  Bidding
right now looks reasonable...

Watch E-Bay, they come up pretty often, and pretty
cheap too.

Mike Harper
Charleston SC

--- Fermin V Vasquez <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if a 1600 valve cover fits a 69
> 2000?  I saw one on ebay and
> I need one for my 2000 because it has a crack on it.
>  No it didn't blow a rod,
> at least not on me, that's the way I bought it.
> Also if anyone has a spare
> one they want to get rid of I'm interested in it.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Fermin

> ///  Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
>  or go to