Re: windshield cleanup? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Joe Jedwabny" <joe@televar.com>
Subject: Re: windshield cleanup? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Wayne Loomis" <detailproducts@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:04:38 -0700
There is a specific abrasive suitable for glass polishing.  Fine scratches
that can not be caught by a fingernail can be removed.  It's call Creium
Oxide.  You buy it as a powder andmake a water slurry out of it.  Then you
apply it to the glass and buff it with a drill (or other had tool) mounted
tool with a wide (2" or so) face shaped like a rose.  They're called facers
or large felt bobs.

It is slow but effective.  I sell all te above.

Wayne "Sam" Loomis