Re: 2 Oil gauges? --- more 2 leak

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 Oil gauges? --- more 2 leak
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:38:56 EDT
1) what Mike said.... ( having a shop toss on an external gauge - they all
have them handy to be able to diagnose problems)

2) the more cuts/splices/joints you have =  the more opportunities for
springing leaks ya have.  Bad idea in my book - 'specially when it comes to
engine oil. (mostly just really messy when a guage line starts seeping, but
sorta catastrophic if something big lets loose)

seems like the K.I.S.S. method of doing things would apply here !!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ