Silvia for sale :-(

To: aaa Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Silvia for sale :-(
From: Alan <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:36:43 +1000
Hi there Datsun guys and girls.
It is with great regret that I have to sell my 1965 Nissan Silvia
CSP311. Without wanting to go into all the gory details, I am currently
going through a divorce and the she-beast (sorry, I meant to say
ex-wife) wants half of everything, so unfortunately the Silvia is up for
sale. For those not familiar with the Silvia she is a hand built coupe
built on the chassis and mechanicals of the SP311 Datsun Roadster.
I have just listed her on ebay and she can be viewed at -
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1760088398
There are more photos of her on my Silvia website at -
http://www.angelfire.com/ns/silvia/index.html
This divorce thing is taking quite a toll on my collection, I'm down to
ten cars now and still have to sell a few more yet. How are you supposed
to live with less than ten Datsuns ? At least I get to keep my Fairlady
and my 320.
Anyway, if anyone has any questions about Silvia please contact me
off-list.
Happy Datsuning.
Alan Bent  - President, Datsun Sports Owners Assn. Inc.
Mapleton, Queensland, Australia
1962 Datsun 320 Pick-Up 320-2-00677
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-32984
1963 Datsun Bluebird  P312-3-39741
1964 Datsun Fairlady  4-SP310-00134
1964 Nissan Cedric Wagon  4-WP31-50620 (for sale)
1964 Nissan Cedric Wagon  4-WP31-51579 (for sale)
1965 Nissan Silvia  CSP311-70231 (for sale)
1965 Datsun Bluebird Wagon WP410-855131
1966 Datsun Fairlady  SP311-00925 (for sale, easy restoration project
A$3500)
1966 Datsun Fairlady SP311-01060
1972 Hodaka Wombat 125 Motorbike (for sale)
1988 John Deere 755 Tractor
Early Datsun in Australia
http://www.angelfire.com/ns/silvia/earlydatsuncd.html
Early Datsun Homepage  http://www.geocities.com/olddat