10th Annual Classic Datsun Show - Turfside '02

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 10th Annual Classic Datsun Show - Turfside '02
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:16:30 -0700
  We finally got a date and place confirmed for this year's show.  I am
happy to say that it will once again be at the Deer Park Museum and
Winery in Escondido, CA.

For those of you who were not able to attend last year, this is a great
place to have a car show.  It is a golf course like setting with plenty
of shade trees and picnic tables and we park on grass....not hot
asphalt.  There is a $5 admission fee charged by the Park but that
includes entry to a museum with the largest collection of American
convertibles in the U.S......as well as admission to their winery.
There is a deli on site where you can purchase sandwiches and drinks.

We are hoping to have a record crowd this year and want everyone to pass

the word.  Please try to get your registration forms in early.  We have
put a printable registration form in PDF format on our website to try
and make it easier.

Just follow the links from our Homepage listed below.

See you at the Show,

Les

--
Les Cannaday