Re: Disc Brake Conversion 1500

To: James Ross <jross@corporatemontage.com>
Subject: Re: Disc Brake Conversion 1500
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:48:20 +1000
Welcome aboard James.
I haven't heard of that Vanette brake conversion before but if it works
for the 1500 it should work for all model roadsters. I'd love to know
more about it.

If you're changing the stub axles you can always use 66 to 70 roadster
items. I have Holden Commodore calipers on mine with Chrysler Centura
vented discs. There are also late model 4-cylinder Torana/Sunbird
calipers that can be used with standard roadster discs.

BTW, Lou Mondello in Melbourne can sell you some new discs and may even
have some stub axles available.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady