OT, win a Viper, help a friend!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT, win a Viper, help a friend!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:19:10 -0400
  I thought long and hard before deciding to send this to the list.
Emmanuel is a wonderful young man and I had an opportunity to watch his
racing skills in his early years while he autocrossed with the Akron Sports
Car Club and later in several of CAR & DRIVER'S One Lap of America.  Delete
this note if you'd like, but remember the name.  I think you'll be seeing it
in the near future.

Paul Kort
BTW, when ever I drove my roadster to an Autocross, Emmanuel would always
stop by for a good look.