A little wiring diagram help please

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A little wiring diagram help please
From: aaron spesard <spar011@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:09:08 -0700
So after searching the web for awhile, and finally getting my roadster
manual, I realized that every wiring diagram out there is almost
illegible. In the interest of hunting down a electrical gremlin, (yeah,
my roadster gots buncho problems.) I decided to create one in
illustrator and make pdf, however I can't make out some of the text on
the source materials I was following.

So, if anyone want's a clean looking diagram of the 65.5-67 wiring,
email me (spar011@attbi.com) and I'll give it to you. All I ask is that
if you can, you correct/fill in  any of the errors/ omissions I made,
and let me know so I can make changes and output a new file.

PDF file is 36kb, Full  size is approx. 20"x15" and it's all vector art
so will scale as small or as huge (your whole wall in the garage) and
still stay legible (on a PS printer, anyway) All the wiring/components
are there, just some of the text is still needed (mostly in the gauges.)

Aaron
spar011@attbi.com
-
Still trying to name my car...