RE: Shirts

To: "'Tom Meacham'" <tom@landmarkcreations.com>,
Subject: RE: Shirts
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:41:52 -0700
>My name is Tom and I am in Mpls - Not quite sure what all I have but I do
have the Bug!

Tom, It's good to meet you. I think you'll fit right in here. There are some
folks in your area and there was some talk of a mid states club forming
(Prairie ROC?). Nice Web page. Be sure to contact Laurie to add it to the
Web Ring http://o.webring.com/hub?sid=&ring=datrdst&id=&list. Also be sure
to register your car on the online registry at http://www.311s.org/.

When a big meet happens that you can't attend, you can order a shirt from
the organizer as long as you give them advance notice. Or you can arrange
another list member to buy you (and Max of course) one. Ervery so often, a
list member will make a special run of shirts availible for the list. Mark
Dent just did, but you might be too late to et in on it.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles