(Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Hey SEROC, check this out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Hey SEROC, check this out
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:13:45 CST
Hey gang
Michael Magnesi has seen this car and offers his observations.

Brad Holmes
Mike writes...........................................>

I have seen this car!
Black spray paint on the dash and almost all chrome. Very little use of
masking tape.  It is a very early vin number 001602 or something like
that. Has the old style oil filter and an iron head. The paint is
metallic. Was running rough when I saw it very very rich. Sunk float?
Had a bad exhaust leak at the manifold. Very sooty in the engine
compartment. Non original seats. Interior fair. Rust and bubbles in all
the normal places.The trans came out of a very low milage car and was
inspected prior to installation. I don't remember for sure but I think
the windshield has a crack in it.

Last I heard he was taking it to a shop that has experience with the
Roadsters to get it all sorted out. If anyone wants I will contact the
owner again and take some close up digital photos and email them.

If I had the cash I would buy the car.

Michael