Good Roadster Mechanic in or near NW Ohio?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Roadster Mechanic in or near NW Ohio?
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
I have a '68 Roadster 1600. It appears to need a
transmission rebuild since the synchro between first
and second is shot. Also the engine smokes badly with
a blue oily smoke. We did a wet dry compression test.
118 176
132 164
120 160
105 116
I really am not much of a mechanic and so am looking
for someone to do this work. Can any one recommend a
good reasonably priced person to do this work?
TIA
Will
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com