Re: [Fwd: Undeliverable mail--"how are you"]

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Undeliverable mail--"how are you"]
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:17:02 -0700
I see that announcement was made today Microsoft Internet Explorer has
been found to have a MAJOR security issue with SSL servers.  You know,
the ones that are supposed to be totally secure when you send your
credit card, etc.

More Info at: http://netscape.com.com/2100-1105-949506.html?type=pt

It appears that they are not so secure and will give up everything a
hacker wants to know.  If you need to send personal information I would
suggest that you use the telephone or FAX.

Personally I don't use either IE or Outlook for security reasons.  I
also have Norton installed at the recommendation of a friend who makes a
living removing viruses.  He finds it works better than all of the other
virus programs he has seen.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon