Progress!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Progress!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:35:09 -0400
Did you know that you cannot install a Solex 2000 with the aircleaner
installed?  The manual shows one coming out that way, but wait, that is a
RHD car.  I just put the A cam 2000 motor into SRL311-00060 today.  It is
bolted in place and looking happy!  It is resting on the tailshaft, and the
motor mounts are installed.  It is great to have some progress finally take
place on the car.  It was tough getting the time to do it, but I am SO
stoked that this task is done.  Next will be plumbing, and wiring, then on
to brakes and guages!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060 - getting closer to running!
1967 SRL311 00076
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html