DRONE weekend tour

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: DRONE weekend tour
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:27:44 -0400
We had a terrific ride through some of the most scenic roads Maine has to
offer.  Traffic was light or none. The motel we stayed at Saturday night was
what the ladies might call charming with a little gazebo on the lawn for
evening chat.  The weather was warm/hot with not cloud in the sky.  The
roads were in decent shape for  rural Maine.  Seeing 4 roadsters all
together, several times people asked where the car show was to which we
replied " We are the show!!"  It was nice the hear the webbers on Charlie
Ellis' behind me!!
daveS