Re: Well, crap!

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Well, crap!
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:06:04 -0700
Aw CRAP Gordon... really sorry to hear.  Isn't it funny how sometimes our inner
voices know better.
Well, about the only good thing is that you can probably get the car completely
repainted.  Glad to
know that you are OK and that the car is not toast.  Keep us posted on the
repair progress!
Greg Burrows (Gordon's Roadster was the first one I ever saw other than mine,
and mine was a basket
case.  Seeing his car was an inspiration to put mine together no matter what).