Re: shocks

To: "Daniel" <daniel@nowroc.com>, "ian miller"
Subject: Re: shocks
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 13:33:11 -0700
I can't find Matt's main page, but he did the research necessary to find
out which KYB Gasadjust shocks fit the Roadster.  These are the same shocks
Fairlady is selling for twice as much as your local auto parts store.  The
fronts are either still listed or a direct replacement for the KYB GR-2's,
and the rears are off similar vintage Datsun pickups, which are still
available.  The rears are the same except the maximum travel.  They fit fine.

At 08:06 PM 8/9/2002 +0000, Daniel wrote:
>Ian,
>
>Check out the NOWROC FAQ page, half way down.  It lists KYB options front &
>rear.
>
>http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/FAQ/FAQ.htm
>
>Cheers,
>Daniel Beatty
>NOWROCer
>65.5 RHD SR Project
>

> >Does anyone know part #'s for shocks that would work on myh 66?
> >I need front and rear.
> >

> >Ian Miller
> >66 1600 (stroked)

Adam Bradley