ooh, this sounds like a great motor for a grand touring car!

To: a <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ooh, this sounds like a great motor for a grand touring car!
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:27:45 -0700
You know, relatively soft shocks, air conditioning, a heater that works,
lots of sound deadening, killer stereo...
and it'd probably work well with the 5- speed ratios, especially if you
could find a lower rear end (lower than 3.7:1)
Of course, don't take it up over 5k, but below that- GRRRRRRRUUUNNNTTTT!
And on weekends, you could use it to pull stumps from the back 40!
Toby B
Delurking for a little while...