Re: OT- 79 Ford Bronco NEED ADVICE

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT- 79 Ford Bronco NEED ADVICE
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <jimmy@differentials.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:49:45 -0700
I work for West COast Differentials and will comment on the diffs. They
can't be beat. It will have a 9" in the rear and a reverse cut Dana 44 in
the front. The most common failure on these is the inner axle seals. Thats
it. Ask the guy if he has had it re-geared to compensate for the 33" tires.
And if it has any type of locker or posi in the rear.

Jimmy