Re: 2 Questions...Fenders and Seatbelts

To: "David Totah" <dstotah@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 Questions...Fenders and Seatbelts
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:57:08 -0500
Try the following URL:

http://www.racerwholesale.com/

They have low end 5 point sets starting at around $70.  They also carry 3
and 4 point sets.

The lap belts attach to the original mounting holes beside the seats.  On
side of the harness can go the original hole on the fender well, the other
you will have to attach with backup plates.  The sub belt bolts to the floor
under the seat.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX