Re: OT - what to look for when buying a Volvo P1800

To: Peter.Long@ecologic.ca
Subject: Re: OT - what to look for when buying a Volvo P1800
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:41:38 -0400
Volvo 1800 -- slowest fast looking car in the world.  I looked an an 1800ES
with fuel injection.  Beautiful car, sloppy handling, and SLOW.

There are a number of users groups and web sites for the car and they tell what
to watch for.  I recall they were quite active. Check one of the search engines.

The roadster is more fun, handles better and is faster.  And the manual tranny
on the 1800 is not as slick as the Roadster's.

Gary C