Anyone have a spare float lid banjo bolt?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone have a spare float lid banjo bolt?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:56:29 -0700
My new RL411 (see sig below) is missing the banjo bolt and overflow tube on
the rear carb.  I't just not there at all.  Anyone have a spare banjo bolt
(the part that screws into the float bowl lid) and the fitting that diverts
the gas down?  Broken off is fine as long as I can attach some fuel hose
and route it down.  It should be the same as the 1600 Roadster, except the
'70...  I'll pay a reasonable amount plus shipping costs.

Thanks,

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 sedan RL411-11321