Re: off topic - the ford explorer

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off topic - the ford explorer
From: Fairladyracing@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:18:18 EDT
Mike:

Take this for what it is worth, but the Ford Explorer was the worst vehicle
we have ever owned. Aside from the fact that the particular dealership forged
our name to steal a deposit, they worked on the POS three times to cure a
vibration that would numb your toes within 20 minutes. On the fourth
appointment, they gave up and said they did not want to see us again. Another
dealership immediately replaced the driveline, stating that it was
out-of-balance, which helped, but did not cure the problem.
A secondary issue is the resale, which is very little. Ended up giving it
back to Ford, and went back to Toyota 4-Runner, which is great, and cost less.

Dan & Susan
Portland, OR.

And now, back to your normal programing!

<< Subj:     off topic - the ford explorer