Re: Clean the Frame- YUCK!!!

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: Clean the Frame- YUCK!!!
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:27:48 -0700
A friend of mine keeps telling me I can shrink the sheet metal and remove small
dents with dry ice.  According to him even small creases may be removed with a
very small tap from the back side.

I mentioned this to Gordon when I talked to him in Shasta and he said some
people have learned that if you just poor dry ice on the floorboard and wait
for things to cool a bit, then give it a tap with a large rubber hammer the tar
just pops off in lots of little pieces. I bet the same would hold true for any
place you can apply dry ice to for removing the undercoating too.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon