RE: Austin TX area Roadster needs help!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Austin TX area Roadster needs help!!!
From: "Karl Shepard" <karls@structured.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:47:38 -0700
Mel is my brother-in-law.  The car is a 1970 Datsin 2000.  His son, my
father-in-law's grandson has the car that I was thinking about getting
and turning into an historic  race car.  The cost of doing that was just
too much.  I am instead looking for a Datsun 1600.  I will be going out
to Coloradao to look at Alan Drobnak's race car the last week of August
on the way to Texas to visit with the wife's family.  On the way back, I
may have Alan's car in tow.  I am trying to get a commitment from my
wife to come racing with me.  My 9 year old daughter said she would go
with me and started asking to see the engine bay of the MR2 and tell her
what everything was!  What a little trooper she is.  My wife is hesitant
as she really does not like racing and race weekends start on Friday and
end Sunday night.  Track on the weekends, doghouse on weekdays.  I may
have to get a refrigertator and bed out there.

Karl Shepard