Re: Radiators AND 1500 Manuals

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>,
Subject: Re: Radiators AND 1500 Manuals
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 06:10:28 -0400
I don't see why a 2L rad can't fit although the shroud would be different.
You may have to modify the rad support bar a little but it should fit
although the 2L bottom tank outlet has a different shape and the hose may
not fit perfectly.

Don't put on one of those HP cores as my mechanical fan can't draw through
it in heavy traffic and it runs very warm. On the highway and while moving
it runs great and cool but traffic makes it run very warm.

FWIW, every rad I have has a slightly cracked upper rad inlet, maybe they
can install a new one for you.

Mike