Re: beware: Irate at e-bay seller

To: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: beware: Irate at e-bay seller
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:56:48 -0700
Speaking of viruses, I just got notice from someone or something indicating
that I have
been attempting to send out that same virus... I figured it was some kind of
marketing
ploy to get me to buy the next spam product offer I got on email, which just
happened to
be a virus protection program.  I have Norton, but I suppose I have not updated
it
recently... so, is this crap or legit?  And what should I do about it... I
don't want to
infect you all... but then again, you're reading this now, aren't you?  Quick!
Kill
yourselves!!  Burn your computers!  Or kill me before I infect again!!!!  (man,
my work
as a crisis therapist must be getting to me...)
Greg Burrows