Re: Body Off Frame

To: Pamela Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Body Off Frame
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:55:08 -0500 (CDT)
Looks like you had a good time gettng the body off. Were there any things
that you forgot to do until you started to lift, then noticed?

The body looks really clean! One of these days I will take on one of my
cars, my parts car, but I don't have the time or shop to do it any time
soon. Right now I am in the process of building my shop, which will
probably take the rest of the year to complete, then we need to get the
apartment over it completed!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner