How do I lift my U20?

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: How do I lift my U20?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:49:28 -0700
I need to swap U20 engines over the next week or so.  Lifting the
replacement engine from the Parts car is no problem because there was no
body on the car.  Just wrap a chain around the tranny and under the
front of the engine and up it came.  At this time the assembly is
complete from the carbs through the tranny and that is how I want to
make the swap.

Now I need to separate the tranny from the engine and hang the engine on
the engine stand to check it over before I put in my roadster.  I don't
see any place to hook the chains to so I can lift the engine after the
tranny is gone.  Should there be lifting rings on the engine, or do I
have to fabricate something to put the chain hooks in?

Tom
69 2000