RE: question for the ladies

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: question for the ladies
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:33:09 -0700
That reminds me...

Last weekend a few of us in NWDE went for a Saturday drive around the local
loads. During one break Jim and Judy Anable were talking about how their
roadster had neither tach nor speedo because the new cables were under the bed.
A couple of minutes later, Jim mentioned the comp swaybar he had somewhere but
hadn't installed yet. I jokingly said, "Maybe it's under the bed with the
cables." And Judy replied, "Yeah, it might be" in a tone that indicated this
would be a perfectly logical place for a comp swaybar.

Now that's an understanding wife!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA