my first quirk, burble/burble

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: my first quirk, burble/burble
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:48:32 -0700
Okay, now that subject certainly covers them all.
turn signal/hi-beam indicator, etc:
had this happen, change the fuses first, I bet that does it.  as
recommended, clean any electrical contact you ever look at, even if it seems
already clean.  Go ahead and buy the box of fuses with 20 in it, while you
are at it.
No muffler, only the resonator! I am with Victor, NO WAY.
One local guy showed up at a get-together like this, and I would compare it
to medium sized chainsaw.  He would have got a ticket if he spent more than
10 more minutes in the city I live in, that is for sure.
I have a muffler and no resonator, and it is reasonable, and I can still use
the throttle to make the SUV's pay attention.
Fergus O (braap, braap, burble in size 8 font)