Re: Frame modified for Chevy 350- For Sale

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, mzerega@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Frame modified for Chevy 350- For Sale
From: Datsun Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
 Daniel...
The car was already all apart before he got the job in San Diego..
I know because I was there picking up parts from the guy....
I even have pictures taken while I was there...
Anyways if you have any questions about the car..let me know..
Ill be going by my memory of course....and pictures...
Raul
  Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu> wrote: Looks like you have all the
parts to put the car back toghether yes?
On your ebay ad it says that you don't have any time to answer questions
on the frame? But you had time to strip the car and list all the
parts individually in order to squeeze the max amount of $ out of it?
If you thought it was a cool worthwhile project at one time you should of
kept it all toghether because that is probably the only way it is every going
to be finished.
Daniel 69 2000
Oakland CA

/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net or go to