Fwd: Z's By the Bay "A Message from ZDRIVER.COM"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Z's By the Bay "A Message from ZDRIVER.COM"
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:30:53 EDT
The following message was sent to me and I am forwarding it to the List as it
has Roadster content.  Some West Coasters may be interested.

Calspeed
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:27:57 -0700
To: calspeed@aol.com
Subject: Z's By the Bay "A Message from ZDRIVER.COM"
From: webmaster@zdriver.com

Hiya all,

Z's By the Bay
http://zfest.org
August 4th Fremont Ca

For those of you are ZCar Enthusiasts, we wanted to let you know about an
upcoming event in August. One that Zdriver.com along with ClubZ will be
hosting. The event will be held August 4 at Ohlone College in Fremont, CA
(Northern California).

There will be awards, guest speakers (Such as Andy Craig 4 time SCCA National
Champion), designated area for a swap meet, and a good possibility of the 350Z
being present, and G35Coupe.We are estimating 300+ Cars showing up for this
event from stock to highly modified cars it will be one event you will not want
to miss!

Also for those of you who have never been to the Bay Area to do some site
seeing now is a great chance, with places such as The Golden Gate Bridge,
Alcatraz both in San Francisco or take a short trip south to Monterey and
Carmel and visit the infamous 17mile drive where the Pebble beach golf course
is located, north to visit the wine country of Napa Valley. (So bring the
Family)

An online registration form has been set up on http://zfest.org so please pre
register and make it out to event if you can. This event it open to all Z's
510s and roadsters

Lastly, we need your help getting the word out about the show. This will
hopefully turn into an Annual event however we cannot do it without the help
and support of the Nissan and Datsun community so please spread the word.

For those of you making the trip up there is a Howard Johnson right across the
street from the show. Rooms are limited so call (510) 656-2366 and book a room
before they fill up.

We hope to Zya all there!

Yuichi Kurosawa and Kyle Jester

http://ZDriver.com