Re: Stuck piston in brake mc

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Stuck piston in brake mc
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:08:45 -0500
Place some rags on your work bench.  Whack the open end straight down on the
bench.  The impact should knock the piston assy out.  The rags are to keep
from messing up the end of your M/C.  Another way is to hold the M/C in one
hand and beat on the open end with a rubber mallet.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359