Who knows anything about 1969 bodyside moulding?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who knows anything about 1969 bodyside moulding?
From: "Fermin V Vasquez" <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:41:41 -0700
Hello List,

As I mentioned last time I finally began to work on my 1996.  When I =
bought the car it came with out the body side molding.  I knew all this =
time that the car came with one stock but assumed that it was just =
attached to the body.  In taking off the paint we discovered that there =
is a channel along the side of the body where the molding appears to go. =
 Does anyone have a body sketch or know where I can find out more =
details about this?  Thank you for the help! =20

Fermin V.

I hope you can all see the picture I attached.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Molding.jpg]