Fairlady shirts - 11 colors - 5 sizes

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fairlady shirts - 11 colors - 5 sizes
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:40:52 -0400
All,

The demand for the fairlady shirts is bigger than I thought.  I have put
together a web page to show color, design, prices, and how to order.  The
basics are:  Polo style 2 button shirts, Fairlady logo on the left breast.
Color chart on the page.  I will take orders through the mail and Paypal until
July 20th.  On the 22nd I will order the shirts that are paid for.  It should
take about 10 days to get them, then I will ship them out.  I an not buying
any extra ones "just in case".  These are nice shirts, $21 each.  If you want
to forward this to your club list (I know a lot of owners are not on this
list) feel free.  I am trying to make this as easy as possible.  Here is the
link

www.datsunroadsters.com/shirts

Mark
Baltimore MD U.S.A.